Hudson Regional Health Commission will temporarily be offering the Jynneos monkeypox vaccine at the USS Juneau Center, located at 110 Hackensack Avenue in Kearny. This vaccine is a two-dose series. Please be advised masks are required for entry into the vaccination center.
The following criteria must be met in order to receive the vaccine:
- Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men, transgender, or nonbinary people who in the past 6 months have had:
- A new diagnosis of one or more nationally repoertable sexually transmitted diseases (i.e., acute HIV, chancroid, chlamydia, gonorrhea, or syphilis)
- More than one sex partner
People who have had any of the following in the past 6 months:
- Sex at a commercial sex venue
- Sex in association with a large public event in a geographic area where monkeypox (hMPXV) transmission is occurring
- Sexual partners of people with the above risks
- People who anticipate experiencing the above risks
All individuals receiving the vaccine will be required to fill out this Consent Form. Please complete the consent form in advance and bring it with you if possible.
Advance registration is highly encouraged, please sign up below.
Vaccine Fact Sheets
See below to review the Jynneos vaccine emergency use authorization:
Please note this website is only used to make an appointment. Please review the criteria above and ask your doctor if you have any questions. Eligible individuals can make an appointment by clicking sign up below.